วันเสาร์ที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

Are You Looking For A Golf Caddie App For Your iPhone?

Did you ever imagine that your iPhone could actually replace your golf caddie? Well, I certainly never did. But I had read a few write ups about it, so I thought I would give it a try. Let me tell you that I downloaded a new golf GPS app onto my phone. When I opened up this app it zoomed in right on my location! I was at my house at the time. All of the sudden, as quick as I could blink, my house and surrounding property popped up right on my iPhone. This gadget knows exactly where I am!

Golf Caddie iphone
I was very impressed, needless to say. The GPS feature on this app is amazing. This iPhone app claimed to "know every golf course worldwide" and I can see why! The pictures and features on the screen are clear as a bell. I started investigating to find that this app even knows the wind and weather at my very location! There is an option to insert your distances (or launch data). After this information is obtained this little gadget knows what club I need to use, how far it will go, how hard I need to swing and where to aim my golf shot!

Another neat feature of this app is that it I can say to myself, "I know it's 184 yards to the pin...BUT what club should I hit??" This app actually tells me what club to hit! It is also much more than a club selector. It is an interactive range finder with accurate distances to any spot with the "Get Distance" action on the tool bar. It is by far the easiest aerial map I have used and the best part is you can take it off GPS so it tracks quickly and it doesn't drain my battery. Nothing worse than being out on the green and the phone is dead for the ride home.

I have paid my caddie big bucks for this information in the past. This is the most intelligent golf caddie I have ever used! Now I call it my iPhone caddie, though that is not the name of the product. To be honest, I have searched and have not found another GPS golf app like this one. This app factors in how a golf ball is launched plus the actual weather conditions at the time. Most apps will let me (the user) define club distances but this is usually only entered in as a basic distance and it does not factor in the weather. My very cool iPhone pocket caddie even factors in the weather conditions at the very moment, at the very spot, on the very golf course where I am standing. Knowing my club distances better has solved a big problem for me in my golf game because before I never knew how far I was hitting my clubs. Now I am able to know this data with the help of my iPhone!
Go check it out for yourself HERE.
Sophia Sakal
http://www.golfgpsappsreview.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6261302

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น